.
.

Albright Rewriting the Start-Up Blueprint

Jake Plunket can laugh about it now, but last year was scary.

Hired to start the fledgling Albright College program, Plunket was no longer surrounded by the Syracuse teammates who helped him win a pair of national titles as a player. None of the staff of the Cortland championship team, of which Plunket was a member, cared about his new venture. Heck, he didn't even have an assistant coach.

It was just him.

"I'm sitting in my office right now thinking, "Holy [cow], last year I was just getting started with my calls and I'd be in here until 10 p.m. just to get some bodies," Plunket said. "I couldn't sleep at night because I wasn't sure if I was going to have enough players."

Full Article

Quick Hits:

-IMG Adding Competitive Lacrosse Teams

-Lacrosse Programs Growing in Mentor, OH

-Girls Lacrosse Growing in N. Stonington, CT

-Lacrosse Gaining Steam in South Jersey

-Hopkins vs. UVA Highest Rated Lacrosse Game in ESPNU History

-Delray Beach Seeks to Increase Profile Through Lacrosse

-Girls Lax Growing in Prince George, MD

-Plainfield Park in Illinois to Offer Lacrosse

-Girls Lax Makes Debut in Monson, MA